Van Gogh - Red Cabbages And Onions 1887 - 90X70cm Hand Painted Famous Art Reproductions
Art Name: Red Cabbages And Onions 1887
Artist: Van Gogh
Vincent Willem van Gogh (1853 - 1890) was a Dutch Post-Impressionist painter who is among the most famous and influential figures in the history of Western art. His works include landscapes, still lifes, portraits and self-portraits, and are characterised by bold colours and dramatic, impulsive and expressive brushwork that contributed to the foundations of modern art.
Periods: Realism, Post-Impressionism, Modern art, Impressionism, Japonism, Cloisonnism, Pointillism, Neo-impressionism.
To see more artworks by this artist, please click here.
- This canvas paintings with oil paints is recreated in museum quality, by the professional painter. With all the brushstrokes and details same as the original.
- Front paintings size is 90X70 cm (approx. 36X28 inch), plus each edge with 5cm(approx. 2 inch) white margin. WITHOUT stretcher nor frame. Rolled for delivery.
- Process time for this painting is 10-15 working days after the payment. Photos of the real paintings will be sent to the buyer for approval when the painting process completes.
- The final paintings will NOT be cracked, and looks a little brighter than the image. We don't make the paintings look too old, by default. If you would need the paintings look old / cracked, please contact us BEFORE purchasing.
- Due to the 100% hand-painted reason, real paintings may have subtle differences from the displayed image. If you need a different size or a different design, please contact us.