Moran - Grand Canyon Of The Yellowstone - Hand Painted Oil Canvas Artwork
Art Name: Grand Canyon Of The Yellowstone
Artist: Thomas Moran
Thomas Moran (1837 - 1926) was an American painter and printmaker of the Hudson River School in New York whose work often featured the Rocky Mountains. Moran and his family, wife Mary Nimmo Moran and daughter Ruth took residence in New York where he obtained work as an artist. He was a younger brother of the noted marine artist Edward Moran, with whom he shared a studio. A talented illustrator and exquisite colorist, Thomas Moran was hired as an illustrator at Scribner's Monthly. During the late 1860s, he was appointed the chief illustrator for the magazine, a position that helped him launch his career as one of the premier painters of the American landscape, in particular, the American West.
Periods: Romanticism, Hudson River School, Luminism, Realism
To see more artworks by this artist, please click here.
- This canvas paintings with oil paints is recreated in museum quality, by the professional painter. With all the brushstrokes and details same as the original.
- Front paintings size is as mentioned, plus each edge with 5cm(approx. 2 inch) white margin. WITHOUT stretcher nor frame. Rolled for delivery.
- Process time for this painting is 6-9 working days after the payment. Photos of the real paintings will be sent to the buyer for approval when the painting process completes.
- Due to the 100% hand-painted reason, real paintings may have subtle differences from the displayed image.
- If you need a different size or a different design, please contact us.