Signac - Venice The Pink Cloud - 120X95cm Hand-Painted Oil Paintings on Canvas
Art Name: Venice The Pink Cloud
Artist: Paul Signac
Paul Victor Jules Signac (1863 - 1935) was a French Neo-Impressionist painter who, working with Georges Seurat, helped develop the Pointillist style. He sailed around the coasts of Europe, painting the landscapes he encountered. He also painted a series of watercolors of French harbor cities in later years.
Periods: Neo-impressionism, Modern art, Post-Impressionism, Pointillism, Impressionism, Abstract impressionism, Divisionism.
To see more artworks by this artist, please click here.
- This canvas paintings with oil paints is recreated in museum quality, by the professional painter. With all the brushstrokes and details same as the original.
- Front paintings size is 120X95 cm (approx. 48X38 inch), plus each edge with 5cm(approx. 2 inch) white margin. WITHOUT stretcher nor frame. Rolled for delivery.
- Process time for this painting is 10-15 working days after the payment. Photos of the real paintings will be sent to the buyer for approval when the painting process completes.
- The final paintings will NOT be cracked, and looks a little brighter than the image. We don't make the paintings look too old, by default. If you would need the paintings look old / cracked, please contact us BEFORE purchasing.
- Due to the 100% hand-painted reason, real paintings may have subtle differences from the displayed image. If you need a different size or a different design, please contact us.