Rousseau - Boy On The Rocks - 75X90cm Hand Painted Replica Masterpieces on Canvas
Art Name: Boy On The Rocks
Artist: Henri Rousseau
Henri Julien Félix Rousseau (1844 - 1910) was a French post-impressionist painter in the Naïve or Primitive manner. He was also known as Le Douanier (the customs officer), a humorous description of his occupation as a toll and tax collector. He started painting seriously in his early forties; by age 49, he retired from his job to work on his art full-time.
Ridiculed during his lifetime by critics, he came to be recognized as a self-taught genius whose works are of high artistic quality. Rousseau's work exerted an extensive influence on several generations of avant-garde artists.
Periods: Naïve art, Post-Impressionism, Modern art, Primitivism, Magical Realism.
To see more artworks by this artist, please click here.
- This canvas paintings with oil paints is recreated in museum quality, by the professional painter. With all the brushstrokes and details same as the original.
- Front paintings size is 75X90 cm (approx. 30X36 inch), plus each edge with 5cm(approx. 2 inch) white margin. WITHOUT stretcher nor frame. Rolled for delivery.
- Process time for this painting is 10-15 working days after the payment. Photos of the real paintings will be sent to the buyer for approval when the painting process completes.
- The final paintings will NOT be cracked, and looks a little brighter than the image. We don't make the paintings look too old, by default. If you would need the paintings look old / cracked, please contact us BEFORE purchasing.
- Due to the 100% hand-painted reason, real paintings may have subtle differences from the displayed image. If you need a different size or a different design, please contact us.