Monet - Houses Of Parliament Reflection Of The Thames 1900-01 - 120X105cm Hand Painted Art Reproductions Canvas
Art Name: Houses Of Parliament Reflection Of The Thames 1900-01
Artist: Claude Monet
Oscar-Claude Monet (1840 - 1926) was a French painter, a founder of French Impressionist painting and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature, especially as applied to plein air landscape painting. The term "Impressionism" is derived from the title of his painting Impression, soleil levant (Impression, Sunrise).
Periods: Impressionism, Modern art, Realism.
To see more artworks by this artist, please click here.
- This canvas paintings with oil paints is recreated in museum quality, by the professional painter. With all the brushstrokes and details same as the original.
- Front paintings size is 120X105 cm (approx. 48X42 inch), plus each edge with 5cm(approx. 2 inch) white margin. WITHOUT stretcher nor frame. Rolled for delivery.
- Process time for this painting is 10-15 working days after the payment. Photos of the real paintings will be sent to the buyer for approval when the painting process completes.
- The final paintings will NOT be cracked, and looks a little brighter than the image. We don't make the paintings look too old, by default. If you would need the paintings look old / cracked, please contact us BEFORE purchasing.
- Due to the 100% hand-painted reason, real paintings may have subtle differences from the displayed image. If you need a different size or a different design, please contact us.