Modigliani - Jeanne Hebuterne (In Hat) - 70X90cm Handmade Reproductions Of Famous Paintings
Special Price $199.99 Regular Price $239.99
Art Name: Jeanne Hebuterne (In Hat)
Artist: Amedeo Modigliani
Amedeo Clemente Modigliani (1884 - 1920) was an Italian-Jewish painter and sculptor who worked mainly in France. He is known for portraits and nudes in a modern style characterized by elongation of faces, necks. Modigliani's œuvre includes paintings and drawings. His main subject was portraits and full figures, both in the images and in the sculptures.
Periods: Expressionism, Modern art, School of Paris, Fauvism.
To see more artworks by this artist, please click here.
- This canvas paintings with oil paints is recreated in museum quality, by the professional painter. With all the brushstrokes and details same as the original.
- Front paintings size is 70X90 cm (approx. 28X36 inch), plus each edge with 5cm(approx. 2 inch) white margin. WITHOUT stretcher nor frame. Rolled for delivery.
- Process time for this painting is 10-15 working days after the payment. Photos of the real paintings will be sent to the buyer for approval when the painting process completes.
- The final paintings will NOT be cracked, and looks a little brighter than the image. We don't make the paintings look too old, by default. If you would need the paintings look old / cracked, please contact us BEFORE purchasing.
- Due to the 100% hand-painted reason, real paintings may have subtle differences from the displayed image. If you need a different size or a different design, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review