Beckmann - Girl By The Sea - Hand Painted Canvas Oil Painting Wall Pictures
Art Name: Girl By The Sea
Artist: Max Beckmann
Max Carl Friedrich Beckmann (1884 - 1950) was a German painter, draftsman, printmaker, sculptor, and writer. Although he is classified as an Expressionist artist, he rejected both the term and the movement. In the 1920s, he was associated with the New Objectivity, an outgrowth of Expressionism that opposed its introverted emotionalism. Even when dealing with light subject matter like circus performers, Beckmann often had an undercurrent of moodiness or unease in his works. By the 1930s, his work became more explicit in its horrifying imagery and distorted forms with combination of brutal realism and social criticism, coinciding with the rise of nazism in Germany.
Periods: New Objectivity, German Expressionism, Modern Art
To see more artworks by this artist, please click here.
- This canvas paintings with oil paints is recreated in museum quality, by the professional painter. With all the brushstrokes and details same as the original.
- Front paintings size is as mentioned, plus each edge with 5cm(approx. 2 inch) white margin. WITHOUT stretcher nor frame. Rolled for delivery.
- Process time for this painting is 6-9 working days after the payment. Photos of the real paintings will be sent to the buyer for approval when the painting process completes.
- Due to the 100% hand-painted reason, real paintings may have subtle differences from the displayed image.
- If you need a different size or a different design, please contact us.