Gauguin - Little Bretons In Front Of The Sea - 60X90cm Hand-Painted Oil Paintings Reproductions
Art Name: Little Bretons In Front Of The Sea
Artist: Paul Gauguin
Eugène Henri Paul Gauguin (1848 - 1903) was a French post-Impressionist artist. Unappreciated until after his death, Gauguin is now recognized for his experimental use of color and Synthetist style that were distinctly different from Impressionism. Toward the end of his life, he spent ten years in French Polynesia, and most of his paintings from this time depict people or landscapes from that region.
Gauguin was an important figure in the Symbolist movement as a painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramist, and writer. His expression of the inherent meaning of the subjects in his paintings, under the influence of the cloisonnist style, paved the way to Primitivism and the return to the pastoral. He was also an influential proponent of wood engraving and woodcuts as art forms.
Periods: Post-Impressionism, Modern art, Impressionism, Primitivism, Synthetism, Symbolism.
To see more artworks by this artist, please click here.
- This canvas paintings with oil paints is recreated in museum quality, by the professional painter. With all the brushstrokes and details same as the original.
- Front paintings size is 60X90 cm (approx. 24X36 inch), plus each edge with 5cm(approx. 2 inch) white margin. WITHOUT stretcher nor frame. Rolled for delivery.
- Process time for this painting is 10-15 working days after the payment. Photos of the real paintings will be sent to the buyer for approval when the painting process completes.
- The final paintings will NOT be cracked, and looks a little brighter than the image. We don't make the paintings look too old, by default. If you would need the paintings look old / cracked, please contact us BEFORE purchasing.
- Due to the 100% hand-painted reason, real paintings may have subtle differences from the displayed image. If you need a different size or a different design, please contact us.