Degas - Two Dancers, Half-Length - 120X100cm Oil Paintings - Hand Painted Artwork
Art Name: Two Dancers, Half-Length
Artist: Edgar Degas
Edgar Degas (1834 - 1917) was a French artist famous for his paintings, sculptures, prints, and drawings. He is especially identified with the subject of dance; more than half of his works depict dancers and female nudes. His portraits are notable for their psychological complexity and for their portrayal of human isolation. He became a classical painter of modern life.
Periods: Impressionism, Modern art, Realism, Abstract impressionism, Neoclassicism.
To see more artworks by this artist, please click here.
- This canvas paintings with oil paints is recreated in museum quality, by the professional painter. With all the brushstrokes and details same as the original.
- Front paintings size is 120X100 cm (approx. 48X40 inch), plus each edge with 5cm(approx. 2 inch) white margin. WITHOUT stretcher nor frame. Rolled for delivery.
- Process time for this painting is 10-15 working days after the payment. Photos of the real paintings will be sent to the buyer for approval when the painting process completes.
- The final paintings will NOT be cracked, and looks a little brighter than the image. We don't make the paintings look too old, by default. If you would need the paintings look old / cracked, please contact us BEFORE purchasing.
- Due to the 100% hand-painted reason, real paintings may have subtle differences from the displayed image. If you need a different size or a different design, please contact us.