Roerich - Stage Design For Alexander Borodins Opera Prince Igor, 1908 - Hand-Painted Art Reproductions
Art Name: Stage Design For Alexander Borodins Opera Prince Igor, 1908
Artist: Nicholas Roerich
Nicholas Roerich (1874 - 1947), also known also as Nikolai Konstantinovich Rerikh, was a Russian painter, writer, archaeologist, theosophist, philosopher, and public figure. In his youth was influenced by Russian Symbolism, a movement in Russian society centered on the spiritual. He was interested in hypnosis and other spiritual practices and his paintings are said to have hypnotic expression.
Periods: Art Nouveau, Symbolism, Realism, Modern Art, Byzantine Art
To see more artworks by this artist, please click here.
- This canvas paintings with oil paints is recreated in museum quality, by the professional painter. With all the brushstrokes and details same as the original.
- Front paintings size is as mentioned, plus each edge with 5cm(approx. 2 inch) white margin. WITHOUT stretcher nor frame. Rolled for delivery.
- Process time for this painting is 6-9 working days after the payment. Photos of the real paintings will be sent to the buyer for approval when the painting process completes.
- Due to the 100% hand-painted reason, real paintings may have subtle differences from the displayed image.
- If you need a different size or a different design, please contact us.