We are driven by the ambition to create only paintings of museum quality. We are a small team of painters who have been academically trained. We are recreating not only the exact details of the original painting, but also the style and technique of every master. Our Hand-Painted Paintings Reproductions are in a size exactly in proportion to the originals.
The MATERIALS we use:
- Artist grade linen canvas.
- High quality oil paints containing only pure pigment and oil. Please refer to the descriptions of each product.
- The brushes and the mediums in strict conformity with the technological process of the old masters.
- Step 1 - Sketching the composition of the oil paintings.
- Step 2 - Applying the initial coat of paint.
- Step 3 - Paintings the shapes, forms and objects.
- Step 4 - Adding more texture and colors.
- Step 5 - Paint the fine details and refine the color palette.
Regularly we don't supply stretcher/frame, by default. We focus on canvas sheet only. Please get it stretched in local after you receive the canvas. It will turn much better looking than it is rolled up. And here are some options for mounting.
- You may take the paintings to a local framing store for stretching. Please search in your local map, and you will find there are some frame shops nearby. We suggest you call them for assistance.(Best recommended)
- You may search and buy "canvas frame kit" online store.(This is only good for the canvas less than 120cm)
- Please contact us if you need stretcher/frame from us.
We offer our Hand-Painted Paintings Reproductions in the size exactly in proportion to the original. If you want your paintings to be of a size/color unlike the size/color being offered by us, you can contact us and describe your request.
To ship our paintings, we use the services of generally accepted and globally reputable courier companies. We offer online tracing of the shipments. You will be sent a tracing number to your e-mail as soon as your paintings has been sent. And we keep you advised of the updated tracking information by email.
All unframed art reproductions are shipped rolled up and placed into secured package.
Our shipping fees depend on the destination to which it must be sent. You can check the cost of the delivery after adding the selected paintings to the shopping cart where you will be able to see the Estimate Shipping and Tax Cost.
Hand-Painted Paintings Reproductions need time in order to achieve the necessary precision and high quality. They also need enough time to completely dry before the shipping. We need approximately 7-15 days from the moment the order is received until the time the paintings is prepared to be shipped. The time length varies from paintings to painting, and depends mostly on the complexity, and to a lesser extent on the size. Please refer to the description on product page.
Photos of the real paintings will be sent for your approval while the hand-painted process is completed. The paintings will be shipped only after your approval. Full refund is guarantee if you are not satisfied with the paintings quality.
If you're not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the date you received the package. As soon as it arrives, we'll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality. Each order with a 100% money-back guarantee.
We kindly ask you to contact us first by e-mail so that we would be able to clarify the problem. The shipping costs are not refundable.
If you have a favorite paintings which you are unable to find on our site, please contact us. A good idea is to mention the name of the artist and of the paintings. But if you don't know any of these details, then you can simply describe the paintings.
Once you have received your unframed paintings, it should be stretched on a stretcher-bar and framed with external frame as this is the normal condition of a painting. You can order a frame in your local frame studio.
Maintaining the paintings is extremely easy. You only need to follow several simple rules:
- Do not use any cleaning substances, but just a soft and dry cloth.
- Do not hang the paintings on a place exposed to direct sunlight more than 3-4 hours a day.
- Do not worry if a little water happens to fall on the front side of the painting. Just take up the water with a dry cloth.
We can make your hand-painted paintings reproductions look old and cracked like the original kept in the museum. The antique effect imparts to a paintings the charm of authenticity and a noble appearance. The process of making a paintings look old is in complete harmony with the oil paintings art technology.
If you want your paintings to look old and cracked, you have to contact us with your request. We will answer you if it is possible for the particular artwork. This option is not suitable for every single paintings in our catalogue as the antique effect is appropriate only for paintings with a smooth surface, and not for paintings with an uneven or raised surface and thick brush-strokes as is the case with the impressionists for example.
Purchasing is very easy. After you have selected your paintings art, you simply click on the "Add to Cart" button which is situated close to the painting. Once the art order has been added to the shopping cart, follow the steps on the screen.
We accept payments with paypal, credit-cards through paypal.
All credit-cards payments are protected by our online processor through a protected server with SSL encryption. All payments are made in real time. This means that we never view your details. When you make a payment, we receive only the information we need to implement and ship your art order.
The complete Order Process is as followings.
- Step 1 - Purchase and Payment.
- Step 2 - Paintings Production Process.
- Step 3 - After the paintings process is completed, we will email the customer paintings photos and videos for approval.
- Step 4 - We ship the paintings after it is approved by the customer and completely dry.
- Step 5 - The customer does stretching, framing / installing in local, after receiving the art paintings.